Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday 10/8 Journal











              Today was a sleep in day, one of those days that you kind of really needed, but didn't really want per say. Catching breakfast by the hairs of its chinny chin chin, was too close for comfort and despite the fact it was delicious, consisting of delectable croissants and fresh orange juice; real orange juice from real Mediterranean oranges, I kind of wish I could've spent longer leisurely drinking that orange juice and munching delicately on the flaky pastries that my tummy loves just not my waistline... Touring the Capitoline hill's incredible art museum was a treat today after such a sweet breakfast on the run. After touring the first of the museum I had a wonderful lunch of Caprese salad and a delicious Vino Bianco 2012 bottled in Italy. The divine grape beverage is a delicacy indeed! Fortunately in moderation, the wine of Italy is quite a delicious addition to any meal. I'm loving life, and my new artistic self. I'm lookin great, feelin' awesome and living well!

Love to all my friends and family back in the states.

Stay classy, Big Red out.

LS

No comments:

Post a Comment