Friday, October 24, 2014

Thursday OCT 23 Journal

Ciao readers!


It is Thursday afternoon and what a good day it's been! Yesterday was a mess, I didn't even have the energy to blog last night. It was quick to bed for this guy, once there I relaxed for a bit before I was able to fall asleep. I think it was stress mostly that made sleep so difficult. We had a test in Italian, a huge lecture from three visiting artists that lasted the first half of the day. Then we had another lecture from 2030-2230 on video. It had just been a flat out long day, but a comfortable bed, relaxing music and a glass of wine did the trick, ending on a happy note.


Thursday was a much better day, with studio time, relaxed tempo and an art show. I felt really good about today's art show. I composed music digitally for the first time, and was really proud of it! I've never done something like this before, though I have a very talented buddy of mine who has found great success and a stable income with such compositions. I'm happy to say I've joined the wagon train on this one and will continue to compose music! Who knows? I might just get known for it someday :) After class, we all hiked up to Corciano for happy hour at the Orange Bar. I personally go for the free food, but don't tell anyone! Still loving life here, and glad to be a not so starving artist.

Tomorrow we leave for Pompeii to experience another adventure! I've always wanted to go to Pompeii, and thanks to Sorcha (who's wonderful at actually getting stuff done and taking initiative) we have a train to Pompeii and
will leave at 1000 hours tomorrow! So that means pictures to come people! Pictures to come indeed. I might just have to include a selfie too because I'm the proud owner of a beard folks, and it's getting quite fierce if I say so myself.  That's all for now, thanks for reading! By all means leave comments, questions or requests! More pictures to come when I get a chance to upload them.


Ciao!

LS




















No comments:

Post a Comment