Thursday, September 25, 2014

That Sky Today, Talk About Blue!

9/25 Journal

            Today the skies had cleared once more, and such a warm welcoming I walked out to as I rose this morning. I slept in today, which was nice because after our action packed movie night, sleep was much needed. I was not late to Italian class this morning, so that was definitely good too! As per usual, we received a delicious coffee break at half time. In accordance to my assumptions, the coffee here in Italy is absolutely fantastic, and blows every other cup I've ever had out of the water. I drink Italian coffee black, because it's just that delicious. Biscotti was a great touch and compliment to the coffee, because guess who didn't get breakfast this morning? This guy! Lunch was quite delicious too! A spaghetti with thick slice bacon bits, in a butter sauce. Italian salad, of fresh mixed greens and home made vinaigrette. Like always, I drink plenty of water during lunch as it is easy to get dehydrated. The Mediterranean is not a cold place, nor a dry place but still its good to keep up on water intake.

          Those adorable kittens still seem to have the times of their lives, and definitely seem to enjoy our company. The mother of the litter is rather skinny though and that is concerning because those kitties gotta eat something, and they can't get milk if the mom can't get food. :( It has been brought to my attention how amusing it is that myself and the other two guys are the ones that hung out with the cats most often, and that's manly as hell! Every super cool villain in any super cool fiction, had a cat on his lap when thinking up his evil plan; am I right? How many of them held little terriers while they thought up how to kill James Bond? I didn't think so! Today has been a good day to be in Italy, the views and weather are wonderful as always. I am definitely happy to be here, and feel blessed to have such privileges. I'm starting to really get the hang of Adobe Light Room, and that's a very good thing to have down, because I feel like my picture taking ability is my strength in the art department.

           That's all for now, though maybe there will be more to come later today, and who knows what will happen with tonight's pool game, or kitten adventures?

Keep it classy,




LS

No comments:

Post a Comment