Saturday, September 20, 2014

Anticipation



         With great anticipation, I sit and wait. What I realize is that waiting is useless. The adventures that lie before me are not waiting for me, but rather approaching me incognito disguised as time. Soon I will see these adventures first hand, and as I accept the gifts they bring they will surely change me forever. This anticipation I have is killing me, though there's nothing to do about it. Patience is a curtain before me lifting slowly to reveal the grand crowds of the stage of life. Behind the scenes I haven't seen them yet, I don't know how I'll react, what it all will look like; but as the curtain rises I know the emotions that flow through me will lead me to the performance I need to share with the life around me. With great anticipation, I sit and wait. What I realize is that waiting makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment